Why choose Oxyfix® wastewater treatment system?
Oxyfix® is a new generation of compact, reliable and low-cost waste treatment systems for homes that cannot be connected to a Municipal sanitation network.
WHY CHOOSE OXYFIX®?
Oxyfix® operates on the principle of treating wastewater through an immersed, aerated culture that has numerous advantages:
- Discreet, compact and significantly reduced risk of odour
- Reliable. Over 15,000 Oxyfix® systems installed
- Low power consumption (starting from $11/month)
- Easy to install and costs very little to maintain
- Register your system with Eloy Water and extend your warranties
CERTIFICATION AND ACCREDITATION
- AS/NZS: 1546 and 1547
- EC certification
- The C-90 tank and manufacturing process is BENOR Certified
- French accreditation for Oxyfix® C-90 : 2015-001 (Concrete tank)
- French accreditation for Oxyfix® G-90 : 2010-016 (Glass Reinforced Polyester tank)
TANKS AND THEIR ADVANTAGES
The Oxyfix® tanks are designed and manufactured by Eloy Water to guarantee the strength and durability of your system.
In addition to this, our engineers have considered the typical challenges encountered during an installation and have made the Oxyfix® system [PB2] easier to install, commission and maintain. The Oxyfix® tanks are designed to out-performance and last longer than any other similar tank on the market.
- Compact : Single tank to minimize land use of less than 4.0sqm up to the 6PE model
- Discreet : Entirely buried
- Minimal earthworks : Rectangular shape
- High discharge outlet : +/- 2cm of height loss through a tank
- Easy in-situ access to internal components
C-90 CONCRETE TANK
The compact rectangular Oxyfix® C-90 concrete tank is made from self-compacting concrete reinforced with fibres. This revolutionary high performance material guarantees unequalled durability, lightweight and ease of handling. In fact, thanks to these attributes, the Oxyfix® C-90 system[PB1] is easy to transport, handle, and install in areas at risk of flooding. It can also be driven over by light vehicles (B125 tank strength category).
G-90 POLYESTER TANK
For sites where concrete cannot be used, the Oxyfix® tanks also come in polyester making them even lighter and easier to handle during installation.
- Displaced control board and blower
- Polyethylene Raiser and lids
- Concrete Raiser and steel lids
OXYFIX® ON IMAGES
Domestic wastewater treatment Oxyfix® - Delivery and installation.
Domestic wastewater treatment Oxyfix® - Operation
WARRANTIES ON TANK AND INTERNAL COMPONENTS
Our customers’ peace of mind is one of our main concerns. This is why we manufacture high quality and reliable products supported by one of the best guarantees in the market.
- 10 + 5 years warranty on the tank
- 2 years on the internal components
To ensure high treatment and sustainable performance for your system. Eloy Water has put in place a network of certified operators that provide professional monitoring, maintenance and supervision at an affordable price.
REGISTERING YOUR OXYFIX® SYSTEM EXTENDS YOUR WARRANTIES
Register your Oxyfix® system within six months of installation and receive the following for free:
- + 5 years warranty for the tank (concrete tank only)